Adelaide Professional DJ’s Tips on Enhancing your day.
- Try not to stress, speak with us and we will gladly assist with all issues that you may be concerned about.
- If you have elderly guests, please try and have them seated away from the loudspeakers.
- You’ve put a lot of money and effort into putting your day together. It’s only fair that your guests celebrate your night with you. Let your guests know that you expect them to be in the room celebrating the occasion with you rather than be congregating outside like a home BBQ.
- Encourage all your guests to shake off their inhibitions put the word out that you would like them to be dancing and celebrating the night with you.
- The best events are when there is a mix of music that gets everyone involved. If your guests are happy you’ll be happy.
- Stay until the end of the night you’ll never be in the same room with all these people ever again.
- Close your night big and with a bang. It’s good to leave with a big song that everyone will know, enjoy and remember.
- Ensure that you meet your DJ prior to the function or you may be bitterly disappointed.
Warning: Fairly lights and Chandeliers are not only expensive but can also make your room too bright and will discourage your guests from dancing. Speak to us about much more attractive alternatives that will save you BIG $$$$’s.
Club DJ’s in the wedding market
We can easily play club music at your wedding, some of us actually still play in the R&B and Club market and we can do it for you very well if this is your preference.
We recommend however that you have a mix of music on the night, a little bit of everything that will keep all your guests happy.
There has recently been an influx of club DJ’s into the wedding market and while some can mix the doof doof very well. They just don’t cut it when it comes to MC ing and entertaining for 5 hours at a wedding.
BE VERY CAREFUL IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING A CLUB DJ, YOU HOPEFULLY ONLY GET ONE WEDDING RECEPTION IN YOUR LIFE.