Our DJs are experienced people, with some having resided and played in the UK and throughout Europe. This type of experience we believe, brings a wealth of benefits to clients using our services. We have big fun personalities without being over the top. We will read the crowd and know how to make your night flow the way you would want.
We do not play set lists like many DJs going around today.
OUR DJS PLAY THE MUSIC TO MAKE YOUR NIGHT A SUCCESS AND DO NOT WORK OFF RIGID PLAY LISTS
We carry many thousands of songs and instrumentals, see below a few examples:
Pop, Rock, Alternative, Blues, Reggae, Ska, Soul, Funk, Motown, R&B, Disco, Dance, Aussie, Old British, 1930 – 1999, 2000+ Today’s Hits.
Multi-Cultural including Greek, Italian, Latin, Irish, Scottish, Persian, African, Bollywood and Chinese
Big Band, Old time, Swing, Jazz, Lounge Chillout.
Adelaide Professional DJs Tips on Enhancing Your Day
Here's Our Advice
- Try not to stress, speak with us and we will gladly assist with all issues that you may be concerned about.
- If you have elderly guests, please try and have them seated away from the loudspeakers.
- You’ve put a lot of money and effort into putting your day together. It’s only fair that your guests celebrate your night with you. Let your guests know that you expect them to be in the room celebrating the occasion with you rather than be congregating outside like a home BBQ.
- Encourage all your guests to shake off their inhibitions put the word out that you would like them to be dancing and celebrating the night with you.
- The best events are when there is a mix of music that gets everyone involved. If your guests are happy you’ll be happy.
- Stay until the end of the night you’ll never be in the same room with all these people ever again.
- Close your night big and with a bang. It’s good to leave with a big song that everyone will know, enjoy and remember.
- Ensure that you meet your DJ prior to the function or you may be bitterly disappointed.
Warning: Fairly lights and Chandeliers are not only expensive but can also make your room too bright and will discourage your guests from dancing. Speak to us about much more attractive alternatives that will save you BIG $$$$’s.
Club DJs in the wedding market
We can easily play club music at your wedding, some of us actually still play in the R&B and Club market and we can do it for you very well if this is your preference.
We recommend however that you have a mix of music on the night, a little bit of everything that will keep all your guests happy.
There has recently been an influx of club DJs into the wedding market and while some can mix the doof doof very well. They just don’t cut it when it comes to MC-ing and entertaining for 5 hours at a wedding.
BE VERY CAREFUL IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING A CLUB DJ, YOU HOPEFULLY ONLY GET ONE WEDDING RECEPTION IN YOUR LIFE.
Will I meet my DJ before the show?
For weddings it is essential that you meet your DJ well before your day. Every aspect of your day is covered at these meetings and you will feel totally confident that you are in safe hands.
Do we have to pay extra to have the DJ MC our wedding?
No, not at all it’s all included as part of the service if required.
We will be having a cross section of ages attending, can you cover the music to suit?
All our DJ’s carry a vast computerized music data base enabling us to play songs from many years ago and up to and including the latest music for your younger guests.
Early in the evening can we just have some low key background music?
Of course, while your guests are dining they don’t want to be blasted with loud music. During this time we play low volume easy listening and Chillout music.
We will require a separate microphone for our speeches, can you supply this?
All our DJs carry dual radio controlled microphones so for your speakers there will be no problem with shortage of microphones.
Do you introduce the speakers to musical jingles?
Yes, this can bring a nice touch of humour to your day. Your DJ will assist with intro selection at your meeting.
Can guests request songs?
Guests can request songs that are suitable and will enhance your day. What we mean here is, your dance floor may be full and everyone is having a great time. If someone requests a song that the DJ knows will clear the dance floor, your DJ will help with alternatives to keep the dance-floor buzzing!